Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tomorrow Is Another Day

Today was one of those days that I just wish I could rewind and do over. It isn't that anything horrible happened, just the opposite ... nothing happened, well almost nothing. Very little housework happened and very little school happened though I did manage to get meals cooked and dishes washed. I guess that is something. My favorite part of today is that it is now over and I can look forward to a better day tomorrow.

On top of that, I wasted several hours over the last 2 nights watching the idiocy of the Bachelor. Yuck. I haven't been a follower of this "reality" show in several seasons. In our house, we mostly watch shows that the kids can watch with us and I am not too keen on the idea of the kids thinking that the way these people act is acceptable, or even normal. That said, I did watch a few episodes toward the end of the season, like from the final four on, and I wanted to see who he picked. Frankly, I preferred Melissa ... I don't really know why, I just did. Now, after seeing all of the after the rose junk, I have decided that I hope that the show is scripted, because then I wouldn't have to feel so bad for what he did to Melissa on camera!

Okay, that said, I think I will stick with re-runs of M*A*S*H and Hogan's Heroes.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I didn't watch it, but all the girls at work were really up in arms about the after show.

All those reality shows are so scripted, but we still like a few of them anyway!

Amy