Monday, March 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


I found a link for this over the weekend and loved the idea, so I am posting my own ... I am supposed to have a button to go at the top of this post, but I can't figure out how to copy it, so just imagine a picture of a lady sitting at a desk with a quill pen writing this, or go to the link at the bottom of the post and you can see it for yourself. Have a happy Monday.
FOR TODAY Monday, March 2, 2009

Outside my window... A beautiful blue sky, but still a cold morning.


I am thinking... I wish my daughter liked handwriting.


I am thankful for... my early morning quiet time. I am really going to need it for the rest of today.


From the learning rooms... handwriting practice, and then new division tables for one and new blends for the other.


From the kitchen... homemade bread about to go in the oven.


I am wearing... my favorite lounge pants (so comfy) and an old gray t-shirt from some long ago youth camp I chaperoned.


I am creating... a mom's planning book and a unit study on gardening.


I am going... to take the kid's to play practice and then to the library for books on gardening and weather.


I am reading... this week's Sunday School lesson.


I am hoping... to finish cleaning out/re-arranging our bedroom this week.


I am hearing... way too much talking from the schoolroom and "Through It All" by Selah.


Around the house... more projects than I can count.


One of my favorite things... watching the birds play in the yard this morning and knowing that spring is on the way.


A few plans for the rest of the week: work on our monthly book report for our meeting on Wednesday, get co-op work done before Thursday night!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No, we don't have snow today, but this just seemed appropriate for how cold it is this morning ... no problem though, it will be in the 70's by later this week, I love living in the deep south!



You can create your own daybook ... just check out this website: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: