Friday, July 23, 2010

thanks

Wow ... I have been given my first blog award! 



Thank you, Felicity!

The idea is that I am now supposed to pass this on to 12 of my favorite blogs.  There is only one problem ... I am a faithful reader of only a few blogs.  I know that there are many more out there that I would love to read, but I don't have a whole lot of time for reading blogs (or anything else, for that matter), so I haven't had time to create a long list of blogs I love to read.  With that said, the ladies listed (randomly) below have made my short list because you all make me smile and/or give me something to think about! 








Katie ... you make the list too, but since your blog is private, I can't link to it!

Anyway ... the way I understand the way this works, is that you are now supposed to share this on your blog and then pass it on to 12 (more or less) of your favorites. 

Thanks, ladies, for sharing part of your world with me and making mine a little brighter!

4 comments:

Felicity said...

Thanks for sending it back, Jennifer. Keep blogging - I really enjoy reading your posts!

Greg and Donna said...

Thanks Jennifer! My first too!

justcallmerie said...

Thanks Jennifer, this is sweet. I don't have 12, either. And the ones I do have are the same as you!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer that is too sweet and proper prompting to update my blog! Thanks!