Monday, September 14, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ September 14th

Today, I am rejoining the ranks of daybookers. For those who may not be familiar with daybooking you can check it out at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window ... big white clouds overhead and gray ones in the distance, and a yard in desperate need of mowing.

I am thinking ... about the busy week ahead.

I am thankful for ... forgiveness.

I am wearing ... lounge pants and an old VBS t-shirt.

I am remembering ... my Granny, who would have been 90 yesterday.

I am creating ... plans for a special birthday party this week.

I am going ... to a kick-off for Operation Christmas Child tonight.

I am reading ... The Canon of Scripture and Family Driven Faith (again).

I am hoping ... just to keep up this week.

On my mind ... my Daddy's shoulder surgery on Wednesday.

From the learning rooms ... the kids are doing chores at the moment since school is after lunch on Mondays.

Pondering these words .... A soft answer turneth away wrath, but grevious words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1

From the kitchen ... I need to plan a menu for the week, but for now, I am planning to cook chicken and peas to take to my parent's house tonight since they are babysitting the kids for us.

Around the house ... laundry and cleaning ... normal!

One of my favorite things ... packing shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child.

A few plans for the rest of the week ... a homeschool mom's meeting tomorrow night and preparing for LB's birthday party this weekend.

A picture thought I am sharing with you ... I have used these before, but it seems appropriate to share these again this week. This picture was given to my great-grandmother by my Granny - the one who would have been 90 yesterday.



No comments: