Monday, September 21, 2009

Daybook ~ September 21st

Outside my window ... another cloudy day

I am thankful for ... my friends and family who helped me with LB’s tea party yesterday.

I am wearing ... gray sweats and an orange t-shirt.

I am hearing ... the kids discuss the movie they watched on TV last night.

I am creating ... an updated school/chore schedule and hopefully a place of peace for my hubby to come home to.

I am going ... to stay at home as much as possible this week.

I am reading ... the Nancy Drew book that LB got for her birthday.

I am hoping ... to work through a mountain of laundry today.


On my mind ... Ronnie and his work … this promises to be an insanely busy/stressful week and I want to keep our home life as simple as possible to help.
From the learning rooms ... co-op work today ~ LB has to create a timeline for Paddle to the Sea and we need to work on the vocabulary for Zoology. I think we’ll all do the timeline together, since I think JW would benefit from it too.
Pondering these words ... A soft answer turneth away wrath, but grevious words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1 (I’m still working on this one from last week)

From the kitchen ... leftover mess from the tea party this weekend.

Around the house … catching up on the work neglected while we planned the birthday party.

One of my favorite things ...fresh sheets.

A few plans for the rest of the week ... nothing much outside of our normal weekly plans.

A picture thought I am sharing with you ... my baby girl on her 10th birthday.

Don't forget to visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to see lots more daybooks or to learn how to join in the fun.

3 comments:

Greg and Donna said...

How sweet! I love babydoll pictures and our little girls grow up so fast!

justcallmerie said...

What a beautiful picture. I showed Shelby and she said, "Are you crying?" They just don't get it until they have one of their own.

Handwoven Dreams said...

You do such a GREAT job updating your blog! I wish I did better :o) I haven't done a Daybook entry in awhile - you have inspired me! Our foster baby was placed yesterday afternoon. It was a really, really sweet placement experience!

Talk to you soon!