Monday, April 13, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today... Monday, April 13, 2009

Outside my window... a bright and sunny morning and the promise of a nice week.

I am thinking... about calling a friend.

From the learning rooms... working on the final assignments for co-op (Friday is the last class) and just plugging along at all the rest. AND hoping to finish the art project we started last week.

I am thankful for... a wonderful Resurrection Day yesterday. We had a wonderful morning at church with two services with great messages and I was privileged to be able to sing the musical In the Presence of Jehovah with our choir. I am not much of a musician, but I love to sing HIS praises anyway.

From the kitchen... leftover blueberry muffins and plans for lots of easy meals this week since we will have to go somewhere every night again this week.

I am wearing... blue jeans and a navy shirt. No jewelry or shoes yet, and my hair is in a ponytail (where it will stay all day!).

I am reading... I’m still working through Mere Christianity. I am enjoying it, but it is taking longer than I had hoped. I should finish Anne of Green Gables today. I haven’t had much time for reading lately.

I am hoping... for a productive week … we have so much to do, I don’t want to get overwhelmed and not accomplish anything.

I am creating... not much, unless you count the art project the kids and I will hopefully finish this week.

I am praying … for the mission trip our church will be taking in a few weeks.

I am hearing... Here I Am to Worship and the kids playing.

Around the house... we need to clean out the remaining winter clothes this week and re-organize the kids clothes drawers and closets. Not to mention getting ready for a visit from Granny.

One of my favorite things... choir rehearsal.

A few plans for the rest of the week... JW’s first baseball game, the kids’ musical with our home school group (which means extra rehearsals), Granny and MeMe (my hubby’s mom and grandmother) coming in to visit and to see the musical and hopefully a baseball game on Friday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

the beginning of our art project

Looks like fun doesn't it?

Visit Peggy for more daybook fun.

No comments: