Monday, January 31, 2011

stopping to count

I don't really have time to blog today, but I don't want to miss posting my gratitude list.  It is definitely a Monday and I am feeling the need to focus on the positive things right now ...

5th Sundays fellowshipping with friends over a good meal

Sunday afternoon naps, even the ones interrupted by small voices

A Sunday evening spent at home

Watching an "old" (from the year I graduated from high-school) movie with my kids

A good night's sleep

Quiet mornings with coffee and my own thoughts before I wake up the kids

A school week completely planned out (yay!)

D looking forward to his school work every day

Children copying scripture while I count my blessings!

#22-30

I hope you all have a wonderful week, full of blessings to be counted!

No comments: