Wednesday, July 15, 2009

sounding board and a little old business

I have a post I really want to write today, but just don't have the time or energy to do it justice, so for now, I will just take the time to thank a very dear friend of mine and then share a few pictures that I haven't taken the time to post.

So, to my friend who acted as a sounding board today, I want you to know that I appreciate it more than you can imagine! We may not agree on every issue, but I am incredibly thankful to have a friend willing to listen ~ even if you are probably now questioning why you are so blessed to have a friend as crazy as me. Thank you!

Okay, on to the pictures! These are from JW's baseball party at our local minor league baseball stadium. For a seven year old boy, this was the best party they could possibly have come up with. Little boys with grown men all "playing" baseball ~ a great combination for my little guy.
JW with the right fielder -
I can't believe I actually got this picture with my not so great camera.


His team was undefeated in their league ~ way to go Knights!

The kids didn't watch much of the game, but they had a blast anyway!

No comments: