Friday, March 27, 2015

daybook - 3/27

For Today…
March 27, 2015

Outside my window…
Beautiful blue skies and signs that spring is here.

I am thinking…
about things I want to accomplish this weekend

I am thankful…
for warm weather and sunshine!
I will need to remember this feeling in a few weeks when
I am complaining about the heat of a Mississippi summer.

I am wearing…
gray knit pants and the t-shirt from the
5k my LB and I walked in last Saturday.

I am creating…
a list of scriptures to encourage the kids (and myself)
when we get bogged down in school work.

I am going…
to take the older kids to play flashlight tag with their friends tonight
while the rest of us clean the church and get it set up for our lunch on Sunday.

I am wondering…
many things … mainly how to handle some issues that
are causing us to stall in our school work.

I am reading…
about essential oils …
thinking it is time to jump on the bandwagon.

I am hoping…
to get the boys' room cleaned out and ready to be painted this weekend.

I am learning…
that teenage/preteen boys are a species 
that I don't understand at all.

In my kitchen…
nothing cooking ... just a mess to clean!

In the homeschool room…
we just finished with another week!
Hallelujah! I am looking forward to the weekend!

A favorite quote for today…
From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2

A peek into one of my days…
Tiny bits of purple ... I'm loving the signs of spring everywhere!
A beautiful rainbow from a few weeks ago.
It was actually a full rainbow, but I didn't have my
camera so this is all my phone could capture.
I am always in awe of seeing a rainbow.  
They are such an amazing promise from our loving Father.

One of my favorite things…
Fifth Sunday lunches at church!


Thanks for taking a little peek into my day ...
visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Blog
for more daybook entries.

No comments: