Saturday, June 20, 2009

Philippians 4:8

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8

This is one of my favorite verses in the Bible, but I can't say that I have been living this way lately.

I have been struggling with circumstances that I cannot control and they have truly dominated my thoughts over the last few weeks. Sadly, the only thing I have to show for this time is chaos in circumstances that I could have controlled. Now, I am frustrated with everything and feeling guilty for the wasted time.

Now, I am declaring NO MORE! I do not believe that God intends for me to be wallowing in my circumstances. So tonight, as I prepare for our church services tomorrow, I will go to bed counting my blessings and leaving the circumstances in HIS capable hands.

No comments: